Tuesday, October 1, 2013


How ya'll doing?  I am doing great.  I am extremely busy now though.  I got the call Sunday night and am now a district leader.  So, I am a district leader and training and Elder Martinez is coming back, hopefully, this week; so I will be in a trio.  I will be tired to say the least!  
This week went great!  Jacob Davila was baptized.  His service was awesome, the spirit was so strong and Jacob and his wife were crying.  I can't wait to see them go through the temple in a year!  
We are kind of low on investigators now; so we are having to do a lot of finding this week.  
We set a baptism date with Rodrick!  It is for the 20th of October.  I am excited.  I really think that he will follow through on this one!  
So, Elder Rush and I were in the car one day last week and we were right next to a hobo waiting for the stop light to change.  I got the prompting to hand him a Book of Mormon.  And, then I thought to myself "he won't take it unless there is something else".  Then, Elder Rush reached in his wallet and pulled out two dollars and said that he was prompted to give it to him.  So, I grabbed my Book of Mormon and said we will give this to him too then.  And, we gave it to him and he thanked us for the "bible" and we drove off.  It was an amazing experience to see the Lord work through both of us.  I am absolutely loving the work.  There is no greater work.  
The signs of the second coming are real.  One of them is the fact that missionary work is having a great push.  People are being prepared and are ready to accept Christ's gospel.  There are also the bad signs, "Wars and Rumors of Wars".  We need to stay strong and hold fast to the rod of Iron, so that we are not swept away by that river of damnation.  
I love you all and am so glad that I am part of such an amazing family.  This church is true. 
Elder Willden


Elder Rush, Jacob Davila and Elder Willden

Houston Tx Temple trip on Sep 25, 2013


Elder Willden and Elder Rush at the Houston, TX temple

Houston, Texas Temple

Elder Chase Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment