Monday, October 14, 2013


That's so crazy that Brayden is home and JJ is leaving.  
Anyways, the work is going great.  Jacob Davila got confirmed today.  He is doing great.  They have us over often to feed us. They are awesome.  
We weren't able to have a lesson with Rodrick this week because he has been so busy.  We talked to him on Sunday and he hasn't been reading and praying about the Book of Mormon.  So, we are going to have to hold off on his baptism again.  We had a talk with him and asked him if he even wanted to know if our church is true.  He then replied and said that he does; he just hasn't taken the time yet.  Pray for him, so that he will put the time and the effort into receiving an answer about the Book of Mormon.  We are going to shoot for another date and I will inform ya'll when we find out when that will be.  
We have been teaching a guy named Bobby now.  He is a really nice guy and studies hard.  He has been reading a lot and coming to us with a lot of questions, so I will update ya'll next week a little more on how he is doing.  
Other than that we have been struggling finding new people to teach.  If ya'll could pray for us to find people that are ready that would be awesome. 
  Natalie is doing great.  She is going to have a calling by next week and she is excited for that.  And, their two kids will be participating in the Primary Program, so that will be awesome to see!  
I am doing great though.  It seems like I never have downtime, but somehow I am able to keep going.  I am loving serving for our Father in Heaven.  I love this gospel.  I have been reading in Mathew and I love the teachings of the Savior.  There is so much we can learn from him....  From the way He acts to the way He teaches.  It is truly amazing.  I love ya'll and hope that all is going well at home.  Have a great week!
Elder Willden
 

No comments:

Post a Comment