Thursday, November 14, 2013


The following is an email letter that came to me on November 13, 2013 from a lady in Elder Chase Willden's ward in Humble, TX.  Elder Rush's mom received this as well:


Hello!

We had the privilege of having your sons in our home for dinner a few days ago and I just wanted to let you know that they are doing well and they are wonderful missionaries. We had a fun time talking about the perils of riding a bike in a trench coat, as they had been stuck out on their bikes during some big rainstorms over the past few days. 

Thank you for raising your sons to be servants of our Heavenly Father. They are great examples for my children in a time and place where that is difficult to find. We have seen a lot of wonderful things happen because of the missionaries in our area over the past several months, and your sons are part of that. They work very hard and I know it can't be easy for them, but they are happy. 

I've attached a photo of them with my 3 year old daughter, Addie. She enjoyed talking their ears off throughout the evening. 

Please let me know if we can do anything here to shorten the space distance between your families and these Elders!

Cassidy Allen




Wow!  We really miss this guy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment