Monday, September 16, 2013


How are ya'll doing?  I am doing good.  This week was a good one.  The picture I sent ya'll with the family is Natalie and Rodrick.  They are doing really well.  Natalie is totally ready for baptism and Rodrick is still saying he isn't sure about it; so we will find out how he feels on Wednesday.  
Elder Martinez is getting ready for surgery.  We have to go to down town Houston again this week for his Pre-Op.  He is doing well though, he is happy that he doesn't have to go home for the surgery.  
We saw Vicky this week.  She is not doing too great.  I think it is because she has been trying to quit smoking for so long and hasn't been able to kick it; so she is getting down on herself.  We are going to introduce a stop smoking program this week to her and hopefully this helps her kick it.  
Jacob is doing great.  He really likes all of the things that have to do with the church and enjoys learning about it. 
Elder Martinez are having a hard time finding people that are ready to be taught; so if ya'll could pray for us to find people that are ready, that would be great!  
I love ya'll and hope that all is going well at home.  I am loving serving the Lord!  My clock keeps ticking though, so I will put in the best effort that I have whilst I am here.  Love Ya'll!
Elder Willden
Galatians 5

Elder Willden with Rodrick and Natalie
they are scheduled for Baptism on Sept. 22, 2013



Biking in Humble, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment