Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Hey Everyone.  This past week was a great one.  Elder Martinez and I are working hard.  We taught many and had many amazing experiences.  We taught Natalie and Rodrick.  They are so awesome.  We watched the restoration video and then they started asking questions and we talked about temples for a little bit.  We taught them about how families can be together forever and how they can be sealed in the temple.  They loved it.  They are progressing really well.  They will be baptized on the 22nd of September. 
   We have also been working with a guy named Conrad.  I am not sure if I have mentioned him or not in past reports, but he is an older man with a handle bar mustache, and has a lot of Japanese videos and loves weapons.  haha.  Anyways, this week we went over and read some of the Book of Mormon with him because he has been having a hard time comprehending.  It went really well.  The Book of Mormon is an amazing book. 
  We have been working with Jacob Davila again.  He has been sick for a while and we haven't been able to get in with him, but we finally got in and taught the Plan of Salvation and he came to church.  He will be getting baptized on the 22nd of september as well.  He is a great man. I am so excited for him. 
  Bobby is doing great.  He finally got work situated to where he will now be able to come to church this coming Sunday.  I think I mentioned that he wants to meet ya'll haha.  I was thinking maybe ya'll could just come pick me up at the end of my mission and we could drop by his house before we left.  He would really like that!  haha.
  Yesterday morning I was reading at the end of Mormon in the Book of Mormon.  Those last few chapters are amazing.  I love ya'll and hope all is going well at home.  Love my Mission, Love the Work.
Elder Willden
John 8

No comments:

Post a Comment