Monday, May 12, 2014

It was AWESOME being able to talk to y'all yesterday!  Sounds like y'all are all settled in and doing well!  Also tell Mimi/Der I hope she gets better soon.  Elder Hoyt and I had a great week.  I pretty much told y'all all about it in the phone call so this email might be a little short.  We were able to teach Dante this week and it went really well as we talked all about the Book of Mormon and were able to read Mosiah Chapter 3 with him.  We will continue to work with him and strive to help him progress.  He didn't show up to church this week so we will see if his baptism will work out by next Sunday if he shows up to church.  
  We went on exchanges on Saturday and I was able to go to the spanish area that covers Fall Creek.  It was awesome being over there again in that apartment complex.  At the end of the exchange I had a feeling like we needed to go see Bobby.  If y'all remember who Bobby was.  He was an older black man that Elder Roundy and I use to teach every Saturday night, then his wife shut everything down.  So, we went over there and right when we got there they had just pulled into there driveway and Bobby looked over and he was stunned.  He got out and we started talking and he was all excited to see me.  Then, they invited us to go inside and eat dinner, so we did.  And while we were in there he told me that he had just been talking about us and saying that he wouldn't be seeing us ever again, then he turned around and there I was.  It was an awesome experience.  I know that God is guiding us! 
  I love y'all and hope y'all have a great week!
Elder Willden

A few weeks ago in Baytown, Elders Willden and Davis found this sticky note on their car!

Ran into Elder Rush on transfer day.

 



Doing Sunday night numbers

Thank you Sister Crawford; he finally eats his veggies!!





No comments:

Post a Comment